How to join LP Staking Pool
Liquidity Staking is the process of adding liquidity to any pairs like OPUS/PNG, OPUS/AVAX, OPUS/BNB, and other pools. By adding liquidity in a pair, you can earn a good amount of OPUS in return.
Being an LP provider, users will be profitable in two ways. User can keep their LP token, so they not only receive trading fees from LP pairs but will also receive rewards in form of OPUS tokens.
The Canopus Network provides a unique concept of liquidity staking. By this, our community can help the project by adding liquidity to our Pangolin & Pancakeswap pools and then placing that liquidity during the staking period. This will help us to maintain liquidity and reduce slippage, which in turn will increase trading activity.
- Select the network you want to stake (Avalanche C-Chain & Binance Smart Chain)
- Type the amount of token you want to supply, click Supply and Confirm Supply.
- Go back to your MetaMask wallet, click on Assets, scroll down and click Add Token.
- Paste token contract address:
- Avalanche Network
- OPUS/AVAX: 0xE7b228187243C7a46945D0Da8eC79091B0fA86c4
- OPUS/PNG: 0x3E5Bb8a4577B63313Bd17e4696B259616610D0f3
- OPUS/USDT.e: 0xFA31A6CB384EC396DfcAcA04D1440F6e214fb7e8
- Binance Smart Chain
- OPUS/BNB: 0xC2669251097f378D9a536214213A5AfA18aBB320
- OPUS/BUSD: 0xfFe98Cbb0022Fe0a8f425D022520e052378D11A4
- Click Next and Add Tokens.
- Now you will be able to see your LP tokens in your MetaMask wallet
- Click Enable Farming button
- Confirm transaction
- Click the Farm Now button
- Click + icon
- Add your LP token & click Deposit
- Confirm transaction.